I have now finished finalising the design that I am going to certify first against the Toy Safety Standards, and this is the first doll I have completed to that pattern. It’s an adaptation of a pattern I have used before with a bit added here and there. I have also tried this design out with one doll-making class I am teaching and will run it past another group in February. Then I have to make up a doll for the testing process. This first doll has escaped the procedure, and the doll I am currently working has a home to go to also. But the next doll in line is due for testing by fire, weight and washing machine. I am not looking forward to it.